Whether you are a freelancer or working a 9-5, getting through the work day can be a challenge. To boost your spirits I have put together a list of 25 inspirational quotes to get your through your work day. The pandemic has been a trying time so don’t feel bad if you are feeling a tad burnt out. Let’s revive that spirit with some positive quotes to remind you of your power.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend products I use myself, and all opinions expressed here are my own. At no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission to support this blog. Read the full policy here.
What inspires you?
Let’s talk inspiration. If you have a moment, pull out your favorite journal or the notes app on your phone. Think about about things that inspire your inner creativity and productivity. Is it listening to your favorite song? The street art you spot during your daily commute to the office? It can be anything. Do a bit of brainstorming.
1. Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
2. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
3. “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
4. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
― Thomas A. Edison
5. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
― Audrey Hepburn
6. Always do what you are afraid to do.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.
― Maya Angelou
8. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
― Eleanor Roosevelt
9. Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
10. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
11. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
12. There’s power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, in using your authentic voice.
13. You don’t make progress by standing on the sidelines whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.”
14. Technique and ability alone do not get you to the top; it is the willpower that is most important.”
15. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.”
16. Better to say ‘oops’ than ‘what if’
17. I thrive on obstacles. If I’m told that it can’t be told, then I push harder. — Issa Rae
18. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
19. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
20. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
21. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
22. If you can dream it, you can do it.
23. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
24. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
25. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
Looking for more inspirational quotes?
If you don’t follow me already, be sure to follow my Life Quotes Pinterest Board that is full 865+ inspirational quotes! Pinterest is an incredible tool to use to get inspired. You can create digital vision boards for personal use or even for your business.
SHOP THIS POST
Hello everyone! I am a Boston based blogger that loves all things travel and lifestyle. You can usually find me working away at my university job, snapping pictures, thrifting, or trying out some new recipes.